Red Light LED Torch
We have designed the ultimate torch to use when manoeuvring in darkness without disrupting melatonin production. The BlockBlueLight Twilight Torch uses nine bright LEDs and emits only pure-red light (625nm), so there is no-sleep-disrupting blue or green light exposure, guaranteeing you receive maximum melatonin production for deep and restful sleep.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Torch is a must-have for your blue light blocking tool kit. It provides plenty of sleep-promoting red light, allowing you to easily navigate the dark without exposing yourself to harmful artificial light at night and ruining your sleep quality.
These are perfect for situations where you need a small amount of light to see but don't want to turn on your lights and get blasted with blue light. Most people tend to use their flashlight function on their smartphones, which is very high in blue light! Stop disrupting your sleep and use this handy pocket-sized torch instead.
Midnight bathroom trips and finding your way to bed at night no longer need to interfere with your sleep quality!
- JMJan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove my flashlight!
I love this little light! I keep it by my bed and use it every night. I often wake up during the night and it's nice to be able to check the time or get up and move around without any blue light.
- PNPaul N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little Red Light Torch
Great Red Light torch for after dark use. Noticeably easier on the eyes than harsh white light and for keeping the melatonin after a rise in the night.
- AMAndrew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTorch
Was as expected, works well, delivery was fine. :)
- NKNick K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agodoes exactly what it's supposed to do !
handy for night-time trips to the bathroom
- AMAlison M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Little Torch
So convenient to keep by the bed to reduce partner disturbance. Compact & affective.
- ARAnnie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBrilliant!
For several years I've been using a small LED torch with my hand held over the light source so it wouldn't wake me up too much. I was delighted to find the red light torch... it's both brilliant but too bright!😁
- DFDiana F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWould recommend
Bought this for my husband who has Parkinson’s and has many trips to the toilet during the night and has stairs to get there. This means he doesn’t need to turn on lights to get him there safely and not over waken him. So when he returns to bed he can fall asleep easier.
- TMTim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoAlmost too bright
It’s a really sturdy well made torch with a powerful red light. I’d say almost too powerful.
- BFBridget F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product
I'm really impressed with this little torch! Small, light, easy to use, with red LEDs - it's much brighter than I imagined and I'm surprised at how much I can see at night with it on.
- HMHelen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHandy
I find the red torch handy for moving around the house during the night without turning on lights and wrecking melatonin. The first torch I received was faulty. After following the instructions from Daniel and Angela to no avail they promptly posted me a replacement. Excellent service from this Australian business