100% Blue and Green Light Free Bulb For Lamps
Our Twilight Red Light Bulb is great to use before bedtime and is now available in a small edison screw fitting (e14) which is the perfect fit for most common lamps.
These bulbs feature our same proprietary spectrum technology to produce 100% blue light free, AND 100% green light free light with zero flicker and low EMF.
Green Is The New BlueGreen light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum. Research shows that the range of light that interferes with our melatonin production extends from the blue range well into the green range. This is why our twilight red light bulb removes all green light as well, making it the ultimate light bulb to use before bedtime to ensure maximum melatonin levels.
We also have or same Twilight Red Light Bulb in the larger B22 bayonet and E27 screw fitting, designed to be used in larger lamps and overhead lighting. You can purchase these here
- JCJennifer C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI'm not Roxanne, but I will "turn on the red liiiight...."
For the benefits to my pineal gland, melatonin level and the other main effects? My glands, nervous system and overall person, thanks you :)
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTwilight red light bulb
Great bulb for bedroom. I especially like it when I get up in the night as it is bright enough to see where I’m going but not enough to fully wake me up.
- LFLindy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuch an improvement!
The red light bulb is so much better in my bedroom than the standard bulb! Currently I do shift work, and the red light is so soothing- helping me to relax at night and get up in the morning without a jarring bright light. As a result, I find that I’m achieving better sleep patterns and feeling much more rested.
- IBIvan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat light
Rest mood, perfect night time
- AWAnne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPart of my evening routine now
I use this bulb to relax and read in the last couple of hours before I go to bed, and also as a bedside light. It really does help me wind down and feel more ready to go to sleep, and it also helps me feel less anxious which I wasn't expecting. At around £20 it's a good investment for better quality sleep.
- TSTara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThis is a perfect light for night time reading
This took some getting use too but it is so relaxing to have it on prior to bed.
- DADean A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat
I have been using the red light bulb for about 3 months now. It gives off a good amount of light, not too bright but not too dark, you can still read no problem. I feel as though when winding down with only this light for around 1 hour before bed that I do seem to get more deep sleep. It is also much easier on the eyes than a typical white light LED bulb. Once you get used to viewing this light at night, you won't be able to go back to the bright white lights.
- CMCathy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMs
The Twilight Red Light Bulbs help to relax and wind down for a peaceful sleep.
- JIJack I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNighttime routine locked in
Before this lightbulb I was stretching in the dark to avoid the blue light 😂 But now I can read, stretch, etc before bed without having to worry about light affecting my sleep. Highly recommend adding this to your sleep hygiene.
- VHVictoria H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for my child's bedroom
I bought this to see if it could help my daughter (she's 2), relax better before sleep. It does the trick. Really pleased.