Blue AND Green Light Blocking Glasses
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue and green light blocking glasses not only block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
Featuring our custom-designed Noctural Red 550 Lens, these glasses have been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm. This is the exact range of blue and green light shown in scientific studies and trials to lower melatonin levels and lower sleep quality.
Its Not Just Blue...Its Also Green...
Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, this means that the "melatonin disruption zone" also extends into the green light range. Green light up to 550nm at night can also send daytime signals to the brain. For optimal night-time protection we need to remove 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
Be careful, as there are many other "blue blocking" glasses on the market that have not been verified to block all the required blue and green light wavelengths which is essential for these glasses to be effective and provide adequate night-time protection!
NightFall glasses use the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking lenses designed for after-dark use, making them much more effective at reducing the harmful effects of blue and green light and improving your sleep.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 400nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light that lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep
- LSLuke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI Sleep better when I use these
When I use these 3 hours before bed u usually sleep better, I seem to remember my dreams more often which is sign of better sleep quality, They are also quite stylish for what they are.
- NRNadine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReal blockers
Fabulous when watching tv at night before bed, amazing how the blue & green light is blocked. Bit difficult to use my phone whilst wearing , cant see phone clearly maybe the amber ones will be better for this, Other than that my eyes arent as strained, which is what I was hoping for.
- STSandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect
These do block 100% blue light. I wear them as soon as the sun goes down until I go to bed. Has improved my sleep enormously. Thank you
- SASteph A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCircadian Rhythm - Activated
Great fit & excellent style.
So happy with my blue blocking glasses!
Have only just started using them & I am already noticing my body becoming more naturally tired rather than buzzing from the blue light on my screen.
Highly recommend adding to your blue light blocking collection.
- OGOlivia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove them!
It took us so long to commit, and so glad we did! We can’t imagine not wearing them at night time now. Improved deep sleep and sleep onset immensely. It’s amazing how blue even dim lights are. We will absolutely be purchasing globes next.
- ASAlexander S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlocking out the blues
I have owned a few pairs of “blue blocker” glasses over the years but the moment I put on these I knew all those other pairs were sub par. Heard the owner on Mark Bells Power project a while back, can tell he cares about giving the people the best product possible. Extremely happy with the quality and fit. Fast delivery and Aussie owned! Highly recommend
- TVTanya Van der M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these glasses
I’ve started wearing these glasses, as I’m doing more computer-work at night. I have definitely noticed a difference when it comes to bedtime, I can switch off more easily and my brain/eyes aren’t buzzing.
The frame feels sturdy, and the style looks ok too. The orange lenses are no fashion statement of course, but when you notice a difference, then it makes it worthwhile.
I’d definitely recommend giving them a go.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI didn't realise how much they could help!
Glasses are super comfy to wear and definitely block the blue and green wavelengths as if I take them off after wearing them for a while the change almost hurts!
Thanks Block Blue Light 🤩
- TWTom W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality product
I’ve bought blue light glasses before that broke easily these look to be quality and look great I’m happy with the purchase
- ATAaron T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThese make you sleepy 🥱
These are so much more effective than the clear ones. Great for working or reading where you don’t need to see colour. They actually make you feel sleepy wearing them.